Thursday, September 13, 2007

Make your own journals

I love Photojojo; I wish their emails came to me every day. Twice a day would be even better! Photojojo showcases unique ideas of things to do with your photos. I've seen lots of things there I never would have thought of on my own.

The email I got from them today has a link to a tutorial about how to make your own perfectbound journal using two photographs for the front/back covers. I think it's a great idea and would make a really great project for older kids. This is definitely on my list of fun projects for when Violet gets older. Since I don't work in an office anymore I don't have a good source of used paper I could recycle for the innards, but I'm already itching to make one of these for myself so I'm sure I'll find a way.

No comments: