Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF

Sitting 2 It's just gorgeous outside and Violet is in a good mood practically all the time. I think we'll start going to the park soon in the afternoons next week, as long as the weather continues being this nice. I also need to start looking around for other fun stuff to do because she's getting bored at home. I want to start taking her to the library for story time and maybe it's time to look for a playgroup.

This weekend should be fun. Ross has class tomorrow, as usual, but then on Sunday my friend Tracy has offered to watch Violet for a couple of hours and Ross and I will get to go out to eat. This is the first time we've done this since we had Violet and I'm really looking forward to it.

New shirt Tomorrow we have to go out and look for some new sleepers for her. She's getting too long for all the ones she has now. It's weird because all her sleepers are for 18-24 months and are getting too short on her but yet the 18 month pants I've bought her are too long. Go figure.

My camera keeps taking blurry pictures and I can't tell if there's something wrong with it or if it's just because somebaby keeps putting her grimy fingers all over the lense. Hmmm...

No comments: