Friday, December 08, 2006

Holy cr@p!

So Ross was getting home late tonight and I thought V was ready to go to sleep. So I put her in the bedroom at the baby gate so I could talk to her while I put some clothes into the dryer. After a minute I stopped hearing her at the gate, which was fine, I figured she was playing. As I rounded the corner, this is what I saw.


Of course the first thing I did was run into the room yelling oh crap! oh crap! But once I got there, I calmed down and grabbed the camera. As of tonight, the climbing phase has officially begun!

1 comment:

Brunella said...

your blog is really really nice.
the girl in the picture in veru beautiful.
i am brunella, i am 16 years old and i come from italy, i hope you know my country. where are you from? if you wnat you can see my blog and you can also write a comment. bye bye see you soon