Sunday, February 05, 2006

Knoxville

Here's Violet from this morning. Sanja gave me this outfit. It's the cutest thing ever. It has a little jacket that goes over it too. It's kind of old fashioned looking - from the waist area down it's kind of big and bloomery, if that makes any sense. It's darling.

So we're moving to Knoxville, TN, this month. The days are going so fast and it's so hard for me to get anything done. We're moving Feb. 18-20. Today I'm hanging out with Miss Baby and Ross is cleaning and starting to pack. It's overwhelming and I find it's hard to get boxes when neither of us works in an office!! We did save some, though, so we have a few. Every place we've moved we've gotten rid of more and more stuff, so hopefully we don't have as much as I think and it won't be that bad. The most important thing we've gotten is the sedatives for the cats... And we got our taxes done yesterday, so that's a plus.



No comments: