Monday, June 06, 2005

Week 19

It's a girl! It really seems much more real to us now that we have the results of the amnio and have found out we're having a girl. I have been feeling the little flutters of her moving around in there, which is pretty cool. Last night she moved around practically all night long. It was sweet! I've also felt 4 pokes, which is the best way to describe how it feels. I'm having really vivid dreams too. I always have, but these really feel real. I'll dream that I did something and then days later wonder did I do that? Or not? I can't remember and have to ask Ross, or whoever was involved in the dream.

Not this Friday, but next (June 17), I have my 20 week ultrasound. Since I never got around to having the other ones scanned, I'll try to get these ultrasound pictures scanned so I can post them here.

I finally went to the temp agency on Thursday and she got me a job on Friday, one for 3.5 hours on Saturday, and another one tomorrow. They seem to have a lot of jobs for me, which is good, though the pay is terrible, it won't be anything like what I'm used to making. Tomorrow I'm doing front desk reception, answering phones and filing. Such is the life of a temp. My neck is still hurting a lot from typing for 8 hours on Friday (of course there's nothing that says temps have to get a desk/computer set up that is anything resembling ergonomically correct. I'm thinking I'm going to have to start carrying around my wrist rest and paper stand because Friday was awful. I had an amazing head/neck ache even before lunch.), so I'm hoping I don't have to type too much tomorrow.

I have next to zero ability to concentrate right now. I try to keep little lists on what I need to do or take with me when I go to work, otherwise I really can't remember. I felt so good when I wasn't going out to work every day. I had more energy and all that. I've gone out to work both Friday and Saturday and haven't had an ounce of energy since. My brain feels completely full and tired and I really just want to sleep. So I'm going to go do that now, so I can have some energy to get up and go to work tomorrow.

No comments: