Sunday, May 08, 2005

Finally met the doctor

Well, I finally met the doctor. Whatever. The NP had told me that Dr. Bayer likes to deliver her own patients, so I asked her about this and she said, well, I do when I can, but you should meet all the doctors here. So, whatever. It wasn't a very long visit - I was actually down 1/2 a pound, hard to believe (my scale says I'm up 2 pounds). And we listened to the heartbeat, but that's about it. I go for the ultrasound/amnio in less than 2 weeks. Most things I've read said that you can't really tell from an ultrasound whether it's a boy or a girl until 18-20 weeks, but I read the other day you can tell as early as 15 weeks - and I'll be almost at the end of my 16th week when they do the ultrasound. Of course it depends on a lot of things, but I'll definitely be looking!

Tonight for dinner I made stuffed bell peppers - everything good for you! Lean ground beef, rice (not quite so good for you - I could've used brown rice, but I didn't), tomatoes, onions, garlic, and a whole green pepper. No added fat. I haven't had them in forever and I thought they were delicious. Beef seems to be ok, it's all the other meats that bother me right now. But I'm doing my best.

No comments: