Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy Sunday

This morning we went to the beach. There's a storm off the coast somewhere, so it wasn't really sunny but the clouds were pretty. There were just a few people in the water - the waves were very strong and crashing into each other, sending giant sprays up into the air. It was beautiful. We were there for about an hour and we felt just a few sprinkles of rain before we left.

Now I'm really tired, I just want to go to sleep. I laid down for a while, but I don't want to go to sleep because I'll miss the pretty Sunday! Plus there's clothes to wash and stuff.

Friday I told my boss about the baby. She didn't seem to mind - she asked how long I'd been married and I said 3 years in July and she said, well, it's about time you got started then. But sometimes she'll say one thing to you but then she does something else entirely. So, we'll see, but so far so good.

No comments: