Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aquarium

On Saturday we visited Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. It's a great place, though the drive out of Pigeon Forge moved at a snail's pace. The aquarium is clean and shiny and we all had a great time.

Ripley's Aquarium 006

Ripley's Aquarium 013
Piranah.

Ripley's Aquarium 019
You can see V's reflection in the glass.

Ripley's Aquarium 047
One of their big, beautiful tanks.

Ripley's Aquarium 056
I'd keep away from his nose if I were you.

Ripley's Aquarium 079
No, I didn't touch it.

Ripley's Aquarium 091
Violet looking at the jellyfish.

Ripley's Aquarium 107
Love the jellies!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow, You have some great places close to you. The reflection pic is cool.

Mrs Pretzel said...

Oh WOW. That photo with the fish and V's HAND! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the Jelly Fish! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like jellyfish, how they move and all. I think my girl would like an outing like this, the other day at the birdpark she was looking at the fish, not the birds! ;p