Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big weekend

We had some visitors this weekend. It was really great to see Brian and Julia.

048 crop

055

I love my baby bubber.

050

They stayed Friday night and went on to Georgia on Saturday morning. Ross had a presentation to give in class Saturday morning (which went very, very well!) but he was free Saturday afternoon, so we went to see Barney at the Knoxville Zoo. It was a 20-minutes show. Barney sang and danced and stuck around a few minutes to give some kids some hugs. Violet was very quiet the whole time and took in the show. I think she enjoyed it.

148

111

145

240

248

255

259

261

283

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Grace likes Barney too. I think I will have to get Grace a harness like that too. She is a runner.
Your pictures are always so clear. What kind of camera are you using? We have a sony but I cannot figure that thing out to save my life.