Sunday, February 04, 2007

Rose Milk, Toes Milk

Sequoyah Birthplace Museum
My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us this weekend. On Saturday, we went to Vonore, TN, to the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum. Violet was wonderful - the bare minimum of fussiness, even though we were out way past her naptime. We stopped for some yummy BBQ on the way home.

Sunday morning, we had brunch at our place. We did a lot of eating this weekend. As Brian kept saying, "we're on vacation!" so I just went along with that idea. Ha ha.

Brunch with Brian and Julia

Brunch with Brian and Julia

Brunch with Brian and Julia
My camera went missing for a while, but Brian and Julia got all kinds of great pictures. They're supposed to email them to me - then I'm sure I'll put them up on Flickr. I just got a Flickr Pro account, which I'm very excited about.

1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

So nice to have friends and family around! We went to Travis' parent's for the SuperBowl, and had such a nice time with friends and family...

rachel