Friday, January 19, 2007

All the latest

Violet's walking better/more every day. I'm going to try to get some video very soon. She's also gotten very clingy - they've noticed at the gym too. She won't let them put her down. I guess maybe it's because she's hitting the walking milestone, I don't know. She goes for her 15 month well baby check up on the 23rd, so we'll check her weight again and all that.

This weekend should be fairly boring. Ross is getting out of class at 3 pm instead of 6, so that will be nice. So maybe we'll find a nice daytrip for Sunday.

My trainer cancelled on me today, so I took the opportunity to stay home and catch up on laundry. I let V sit in the high chair while I vacuumed and she didn't mind at all. Of course, once I put everything up and the toys away and then let her out of the high chair, she just pulled out all the toys and the CDs off the shelves again.

At least the floor is clean, though.

No comments: