Sunday, September 17, 2006

Leanne's house

Updated: Here's the pic from Leanne. I think the only people she let hold her all day were Chelsea and Andrew.

Violet loved Chelsea and Andrew!

Violet also loved Ken & Leanne's motorcycle...



Yesterday we went to lunch at Leanne & Ken's house. Aunt Faye was there and so were Andrew and Chelsea (two of Leanne's three kids), who are a lot more grown up than the last time I saw them!

They were excellent hosts - we had sandwiches and chips and Some Kind of Cake, which was delicious. They live about an hour south of Knoxville in Cleveland, TN. Aunt Faye got Violet the cutest little Gloworm you ever saw and Violet immediately started giving him kisses. Violet was more excited about crawling around on the floor than about being held, but she did spend some quality time with both Andrew and Chelsea.

Unfortunately, I didn't take nearly as many photos as I intended. But I know Leanne's got a great one of Chelsea and Violet - when she emails it to me, I'll put it up here.

No comments: