Saturday, June 10, 2006

Violet and Grace

I'm always really careful with the cats around. Violet loves to pull their fur. Usually they're pretty good natured, but they're still animals and they don't understand why this little creature is pulling their fur and yelling at them. Wylie leaves when he gets overwhelmed but Grace doesn't. I'm fine with it when she has her back to Violet and lets V "pet" her, but if she turns over to face her, I take that as a sign that Grace is about to kick some baby butt, so I separate them.

This morning Violet was sitting on the floor playing with her hat. She does this funny thing where she'll play with something with her hands for a while and then she'll put it in her lap and start kicking it. She's not really trying to get it away from her, she just finds joy in the kicking and in seeing what she can do with her feet. So I ran to get the camera and when I came back, Grace got off the loveseat and wanted in on the filming.

I've tried to post the video, but haven't been able to get it to work this morning. I'll try again later today.

No comments: