Thursday, June 22, 2006

It wore me out too

after kid kare 001
We went to the gym today and I worked out with Kayla, my trainer there. Sarah, who works in the Kid Kare room, said that Violet is doing much better. She cried a few times, but not more than five minutes at a time. That was pretty good considering that she pooped in the car on the way over again - this time I had to change her entire outfit, which she did not care for so she was upset before we even walked in the door. I'm going to have to try a bigger diaper on that girl even though technically she she's got a ways before she weighs enough.

She fell asleep in the car on the way home so I carried her inside in her carseat. She only slept for about 20 minutes - an incomplete nap so now she's very fussy and thinks she's not sleepy. Sweet little girl, she works so hard!

No comments: