Thursday, May 18, 2006

Walk



We just got back from our walk. Miss V still won't sleep any other place than on me, so I'm at the computer now with her asleep on my lap. She enjoyed her walk as always. It's been so nice and cool here lately that we've had some great walks. I think when it gets too hot we'll probably have to go to the mall to walk, which won't be nearly as much fun (for me anyway, I'm pretty sure V loves the mall already). V always gets so serene looking when she's outside. It's sweet. It's a Catholic church we go to and there are a few little places they have set up to sit down and such. Here's a picture of a statue of Mary and Jesus that they have at one rest area. The grass is very green around; it's a really pretty campus. There's lots of honeysuckle near this statue - the scent of it reminds me of being a kid at my grandparents' house. I think of it every time I smell it.

No comments: