Monday, May 15, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside



It's a little chilly these last few days, so Miss Baby is wearing her fleecy top and her duck feet pants. I love these pants and will be sorry when she outgrows them. They have a matching shirty/jacket thing, but I thought it looked cute with this white fleecy top. Anyway, we went walking today at the nearby church where we go - I've been going pretty much every day. Baby Girl enjoys it and I need the exercise. Yesterday we went to our "Sunday Park," as I call it, which is an hour walk around. We like the walking. Of course I have one sorry excuse for a foot that protests after each walk, but hopefully it'll get used to the activity soon. Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

If you haven't heard, Ross got into the UT MBA program (weekend & Tuesday night classes). We're very excited. I'm very proud of my wonderful husband. He's the best.

No comments: