Sunday, March 19, 2006

Babies need pockets

I'm sitting here at the computer, maneuvering around Violet so I can type. She's asleep on the Boppy on my lap. Today we are going to try to find this park that's supposed to be close by. Ross is at Super Walmart, getting the week's shopping out of the way while Violet is napping. Put her in her crib, she sleeps 30 minutes; hold her in my lap, she sleeps 2.5 hours. Anyway, I'm watching her sleep and she's wearing the cutest little outfit. Marilynn got it for her - it's white fleece with small purple flowers - perfect for Violet, right? It's got two pockets on it and I'm thinking, what can a baby put in those pockets?

Baby nail clippers so mommy can clip her claws while she sleeps. Maybe a pacifier in case she needs some comfort. A very tiny change purse with a nickle and three pennies inside. A couple of AA batteries, since we're going through them constantly by taking so many pictures with the digital camera. A spoon for her rice cereal (which she loves). A set of baby keys?

I don't know, that's all I can think of right now. Maybe she doesn't need pockets, but they sure are cute. I'll take some more pictures in a bit, once she's up, and at the park, and post them later.

No comments: