Friday, September 09, 2005

Violet is looking good

Yesterday I went to the OB and had a great visit. I've gotten my blood pressure down to 122/72, which is very close to perfect. My doctor was very pleased. Now I start seeing her every 2 weeks.

This morning, Ross and I went to the other doctor for another ultrasound. She said everything looked good and that the baby weighs 4 lbs. 10 oz. She said this is a normal weight for her age. We got to see her face - she was rubbing her face and head with her hands. She's very active, I'm still feeling her move around a lot. Her head was up, so she's got about two weeks to turn head down before it gets too tight to move in there.

Yesterday, we got the Delightful Dream Bouncer and the Wind Chimes Kick Toy from my friend Diana, who lives in England. I wanted to set up the bouncer right away, but I held back because I still have to figure out where some of this stuff is going to go. The kick toy sounds like real wind chimes - it has a really nice sound. Thanks Diana! You're the best!

I feel like it's right around the corner, yet so far away. I can't wait to bring my baby home. She's going to be so sweet! She already is...

No comments: