Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tomorrow starts Week 28

Well, as of tomorrow, there's only 12 weeks left. Soon it'll start feeling endless, but right now it seems like it's flown by. Today we drove by the hospital, since I didn't know where it is. It's the only one in the area with a NICU, which is why I picked it. It's about 20-30 minutes away, but it's not hard to remember how to get there. I believe I'll find out more about taking classes and taking a hospital tour at my next OB appointment. This coming Friday, 8/12, we have another ultrasound and I have to do another gestational diabetes test this week as well. I never got the last ultrasound pictures posted, but they really weren't very good, so hopefully we'll get the other nurse this time and get some good pictures.

Then we went to Babies-R-Us. There are so many cute clothes there, lots of cute sleepers made of fleece that were just as sweet as can be, but we just got the boring stuff. We got a 2nd carseat base to go into Ross' car, which will make things a lot easier because the carseat we have picked out is part of a "travel system" so the carrier snaps into the stroller and also snaps onto the base, which stays in the car, so you don't have to disturb the baby by moving her from stroller to car seat and vice versa. We got a couple of waterproof crib pads. We also got some more clothes - onesies, side snap shirts, sleep and plays, and several pairs of pants, which were on sale! Sometimes when I get this stuff home I have to take one out and look at it, but then the packaging isn't so neat when I put it back. But I just can't wait to look at all of it! I can't wait to take it all out of the packages right now! I'm not very patient like that.

Tonight we're going to watch movies - we got Moonstruck, one of my all-time favorites. Tomorrow we have to go to Super Walmart and get groceries. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Jude Cowell said...

Love the pics of Ross--sweet! And the hospital looks smooth & Floridian.

j-mo