Sunday, May 22, 2005

Pink lizards overhead

Ross and I went for a walk this evening and when we got back, this lizard was in the hallway. Usually there are several more, but tonight there was just the one. They're freaky. The stucco of the apartment complex is beige, but in the hallway light these lizards always look pink to us. I wish I knew what kind of lizard they are & if they're really pink. I got a good, close-up picture of him and his body looks like it's a bunch of random colors to me. And his eyes are weird too, they look like he's blind or something. Anyway, I got lucky because I got pretty close and took 3 pictures, the last one is the one you see below. Then I stepped backward to leave him alone and he took off, under the doorway and up around toward the roof. Scared the crap out of me. So here he is, Mr. Pink.

No comments: